INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
The reason(s) as to why we require for your personal data/information includes the following but not limited to:
- For identification purpose, and to authenticate communications with, and instructions received from, you;
- To fulfil legal and regulatory requirements obligations;
- For assessing your suitability with our products/services offered;
- For analysis and marketing purposes, so that we can develop and offer better products/services;
- To facilitate our operations, and for processing your transactions, and instructions.
When you register for an Account (if applicable), we will collect the following data/information that will enable us to:
- Identify you (e.g. name, company name, identification numbers, company registration numbers);
- Keep in contact with you (e.g. address, contact numbers);
- Assess your profile (e.g. company profile, employment details);
- Fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations; e.g. reporting obligations; and/or
- Record details of your transactions/communications with us; e.g. voice/video recordings, biometric data, data from the internet and mobile application
Subject to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, your personal data/information collected will be shared to the following but not limited to:
- within the Vestech Energy officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or representatives of Vestech Energy;
- with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies, with whom we are obliged to do so under certain circumstances;
- when doing so is necessary to protect your interests and when obtaining your consent prior to doing so is not practicable;
- with third parties with whom we have contracted with to provide certain services. These third parties are required to observe the same privacy standards that we have; and
- with parties with whom we have obtained your consent to share.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including but not limited to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyse how you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you emails; and
- Find and prevent fraud
Vestech Energy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
We will do our utmost to protect the privacy of your data/information, be it in physical or digital form. This includes having in place procedures and security measures that meet international best practices. These measures are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are effective and adequate. All our staff members and authorized third parties will be required to comply with these measures and practices.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
Third-party ad servers or ad networks uses technologies that are used in their respective advertisements and links that may appear on Vestech Energy, which are sent directly to users’ browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that Vestech Energy has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers and shall not be held responsible or liable thereof.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To learn or know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Vestech Energy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
You have the rights to request access to the personal data/information that you have provided to us. However, there may be a cost involved, depending on the nature of the data requested.
You also have the rights to withdraw your consent for us to process the personal data/information provided by you. However, the withdrawal of your consent may affect the products/services that we can extend to you.
You may also change or correct the personal data/information that you have provided to us. Please contact us if there are changes to your personal data/information, or if you believe that the personal data/information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated.